No More Emailed Homework Will Be Accepted
We got a number of requests for permission to send homework through email, because they couldn't make it to class or the printer broke down before the due time, etc. From now on, no more emailed homework.?Only hard copies will be accepted.
Here are a few tips to submit homework on time.
- Start doing HW early
- Use the FREE printing service "freenter" in the Eckhart basement if your printer doesn't work.
- If you cannot make it to class on the due day, you can
- ask someone to submit HW for you in class
- turn it in EARLY to Eck120B if Xiang is in
- turn it in EARLY to at the stat dept office (Eck108) and then send an email to Yibi or Xiang so that we know it is available to collect.